St. Mary's Church, Woodbridge
"We are here for the glory of God; to be the body of Christ, broken and restored to reflect the Gospel in our lives."
(see also Diary, Notices & Events )
... continued (Pew Sheet for 17th March, 2019)
For Thought and Private Prayer
- For the members of our congregation who sit on the Diocesan Synod, Deanery Synod and the Parochial Church Council and that the decisions they take will reflect our desire to be the body of Christ in this place.
- For those whose life and work is on the river. For boat builders, chandlers and the many visitors who moor their boats in this area.
- For all countries who develop nuclear power and for international support to abandon its use for the purposes of war.
- For Hollie Ash, Aidan and Imogen Ash, Matthew Bayfield, Bertie, Margaret Bradley, Jordan Boss, David Bowen, Jill Bowen, Patti Cottam, Christopher, Derek, Roy Denson, Beryl Dyer, Nick Garrett, John Gill, Myrtle Howe, Laura, Lindsay, Joan Lovell, Andy McCullough, Nancy Martin, Barbara Mellor, Jonquil Middlemiss, Mike and Angie, John Moorby, Stephen Moore, Richard Phillips, Gwynneth Rhys-Jones, Roger, Aileen Sanderson, Sarah, Joy Shipton, Katie Smith, Alex Wood, Malcolm Wright, and all who are unwell.
- For Jane Hutchinson, who has died. Funeral details will follow.
- For Marie Louise Holmes, whose funeral is in the Seckford Chapel, 1400 on Monday 18th March 2019.
- For Kevin Sharman, whose funeral is in church, 1230 Friday 22nd March 2019 followed by Committal, 1330 at Seven Hills Crematorium , and preceded by the reception of coffin in church, 1630 Thursday 21st March 2019.
- For Christine Jennifer Patricia Balls, whose funeral is in church, 1430 Tuesday 26th March 2019 followed by Committal, 1545 at Seven Hills Crematorium.
- For Joyce Margaret Smith, whose funeral is as at Ipswich Crematorium, 1415 Wednesday 27th March 2019
- For Erica Frances Ethel Coe whose funeral is in church, 1130 Tuesday 2nd April 2019 followed by Committal, 1245 Seven Hill Crematorium.
- For Roshan Horabin whose funeral is at Seven Hills Crematorium, 1415 on Friday 5th April 2019.
Genesis 15.1-12, 17-18; Luke 13.31-35.
Readings for Next Sunday
Isaiah 55.1-9; 1 Corinthians 10.1-13; Luke 13.1-9.