St. Mary's Church, Woodbridge
"We are here for the glory of God; to be the body of Christ, broken and restored to reflect the Gospel in our lives."
(see also Diary, Notices & Events )
... continued (Pew Sheet for 20th January, 2019)
For Thought and Private Prayer
- That all Christian people be unafraid to assess the value of their own commitment to God and to be open to the challenges of being a Christian in what is considered by some to be a secular world.
- For the unemployed and for those who have to come to terms with redundancy. For those who feel they are discriminated against in the workplace because of their age.
- That we might have a proper care for the world’s environment and be mindful of climate change; cause and effect.
- For Matthew Bayfield, Catherine Bowbrick, Margaret Bradley, Jordan Boss, David Bowen, Jill Bowen, Patti Cottam, Christopher, Derek, Roy Denson, Nick Garrett, John Gill, Roshan Horabin, Myrtle Howe, Laura, Lindsay, Nancy Martin, Barbara Mellor, Stephen Moore, David & Helen Pitcher, Richard Phillips, Gwynneth Rhys-Jones, Roger, Aileen Sanderson, Sarah, Sarah Louise Thurlow, Pam Waller, Alex Wood, Malcolm Wright, and all who are unwell.
- For Doreen Ash whose funeral is in the Seckford Chapel, 1100 Wednesday 23rd January 2019 followed by a private Committal.
- For Teresa Berry, whose funeral is 1115 on Tuesday 29 January 2019 at Seven Hills Crematorium.
Isaiah 43.1-7, Acts 8.14-17, Luke 3.15-17, 21-22.
Readings for Next Sunday
8 a.m. Isaiah 62.1-5, John 2.1-11, 10 a.m. Isaiah 9.2-3, 6, John 1.1-5.