St. Mary's Church, Woodbridge
"We are here for the glory of God; to be the body of Christ, broken and restored to reflect the Gospel in our lives."
(see also Diary, Notices & Events )
... continued (Pew Sheet for 26th May, 2019)
For Thought and Private Prayer
- For the Mothers’ Union and most particularly for its work in caring for families who are disadvantaged. That the Church might have a proper care for young people and support them as they battle with belief and faith.
- For those who maintain public transport and have a care for the impact that the motor car has on our environment.
- For international fair trade and an end to the exploitation of the weak.
- For Hollie Ash, Aidan and Imogen Ash, Bertie, Margaret Bradley, Jordan Boss, Jill Bowen, Derek, Derek Cole, Beryl Dyer, Myrtle Howe, Lindsay, Joan Lovell, Richard Phillips, Gwynneth Rhys-Jones, Roger, Joy Shipton, Katie Smith and all who are unwell.
- For Nick Garrett, who has died.
- For John Clement, whose funeral is 1130 on Tuesday 27 May 2019 at St Ninian’s Cathedral, Perth.
- For Peter Raymond, whose funeral is 1315 at Woodbridge Cemetery Chapel on Friday 30 May 2019, followed by interment.
- For Stuart Charles Simmons, whose funeral is 1200 on Monday 3 June 2019 at St Andrew’s Church, Bredfield.
- For John Moorby, for whom a Service of Thanksgiving will be held in church at 1415 on Monday 3 June 2019.
- For Mavis Ethel Proctor, whose funeral is in church at 1400 on Tuesday 4 June 2019,
Acts 16.9-15; Revelation 21.10, 22-22.5; John 14.23-29.